Importance of Consistency! Why you MUST Stay Consistent to crack SSB Interview or Written Exam
- No matter how much talented you are, how much hard working you are, how much smart you are if there is no consistency in your for this exam (UPSC-CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, NDA or SSB Interview), you will either fail or unnecessarily prolong this journey making it stressful, burdensome and frustrating.
- Being consistent i.e. being regular and steadfast in what you are doing at either making notes from newspapers or from books, solving previous year question papers and mock test papers for UPSC-CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, NDA exam once in a week or ten days is the ONLY solution to all your problems. Your problems range from self-doubt to under-confidence to lack of motivation throughout this journey. Once you start procrastinating and being irregular in your studies, undone tasks pile up at creating huge mental burden. This undermines confidence as you cannot focus either on future task or on the older one. Eventually you will start a new plan or strategy to suit your present predicament. This cycle continues at where victims are revisions, solving tests and lastly failure in actual exam.
- Even if you study for 6-8 hours daily, try your best to stay consistent till the exams this consistency will compensate everything i.e. you don’t have to compare with those who are studying for 12-14 hours. You will reach their level sooner than you can imagine. You will have to just stay enough motivated to repeat tasks day after day every day for one year. If you are preparing for Defence Exams and following NDI-National Defence Institute, follow its free initiatives like NDI Daily Current Affairs, Static (Subject wise) Quiz, CDS QUIZ, NDA QUIZ, AFCAT QUIZ, CAPF QUIZ and Daily Current Affairs Quiz, practice SSB Psychology test regularly on ssbstudymaterial initiative on NDI-National Defence Institute sincerely till the actual exam. Some days you may revise one topic or five topics its fine. But never let go a day without revision (do you skip brushing your teeth? If you have the habit of studying for 2-3 hours daily, do it regularly. You will be surprised after 2-3 months at the level of expertise you have gained in the subject. The biggest problem with you is irregularity in most of the things you do.
- If you want to succeed in this written exam or in SSB Interview or even in life, the best bet is to stay consistent in things you do. You will see progress in your intellect, in your confidence, in your attitude and in your overall personality. The secret to success is beating talent with consistent hard work.
- If you introspect honestly, you will see for yourself that the reason for your failure, most of the times, is YOU. Blaming, complaining, whining is easy. It superficially rids you of self-accountability, but in the long-term this attitude(blaming other, complaining etc. will make sure that you are deprived of even the smallest opportunities that you might get later in your life to redeem yourself.
- Today is the day you will have to decide whether you want to lead a life of mediocrity and ordinariness, or by staying consistent lead a life of fulfillment and happiness.
- Wake you and start doing that matters. And do it consistently.